Full Stack Developer
29 Nov 2017
Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
Work type: Full Time
Due to current project requirements and ongoing growth, we are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our growing practice to lead the development of enterprise software from concept through to completion.
Working with our services team, you will lead development of new web applications, and assist the team in software deployment and custom integration of enterprise software to our clients.
With a variety of interesting projects, the role will have end-to-end ownership of the full development lifecycle. You will make development framework and design choices across the full stack, expand your technical skills and gain client facing experience.
If you’re an experienced developer with an enthusiastic attitude and wish to share your experience in a leadership role within a small practice, this could be the ideal job!
Core responsibilities include:
- Design and document software architecture
- Technology evaluation
- Feature development
- Testing and defect fixes
- Deployment and implementation
- Administration of server and cloud services
What you’ll need:
- Experience in full stack development
- Strong database ability including PostgreSQL and MS SQL
- Working knowledge with various web technologies and internet protocols including CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap and .NET
- Ability to document and articulate requirements
- Experience using version control systems
If you are missing some of these skills but can easily up-skill, please still apply.
You will be rewarded by joining a small multidisciplinary team who will respect and value your input and leadership.
Applications should be submitted by completing our application form.